EDITOR’S NOTE: Instead of boring you with a paragraph or two regarding what we’re doing today, I decided to break it up into a series of bullet points. Use the extra time to chug copious amounts of warm beer. Have a hell of a day.
If You’re Going To Be In Tampa
- We’re drinking manly beers and doing absurd shots like the “LeBomb James” at MacDinton’s Irish Pub from 1 p.m. until 3:30. Come find us and we can do a shot. We’ll decide who’s paying later.
- After the pub, meet us at our tailgate co-hosted with the American Outlaws supporters group at 3:30/4. We’ll be in Lot 6D. The tailgate is going to be replete with a gin bucket, case upon case of beer, some mediocre grub and snacks.
- Not sure what’s going on after the match, but you’re more than welcome to come back to the tailgate before we move our evening of debauchery on to a new locale. Simply put, we’re here to party! OK, we stole that line from Puck.
- If you get lost or simply want to know what we’re up to, feel free to give Dan a ring at 201-952-4588.
If You’re Crazy And Not Going To Be In Tampa
- Our esteemed senior writer Jon Levy will be covering the match live from the press box (the cookies aren’t bad) via Twitter. Make sure you are following him (@TYAC_Jon) so you can ask him questions and chat during the match. He’s a good dude.
- Dan will be in the stands with our contributing writer Raf Crowley. Check for game-day photos and Dan’s thoughts on the match at our main Twitter account (@YanksAreComing).
- Look for a late night Wednesday/early Thursday morning player ratings post from our own Doug Beard.
- Hope you have a great spot to enjoy a few brews and maybe a whiskey or two while we take down El Salvador.
If you’re not pumped up for the match, well, we suggest you watch this video. It’s freaking awesome. We swear.