EDITOR’S NOTE: Instead of boring you with a paragraph or two regarding what we’re doing today, I decided to break it up into a series of bullet points. Use the extra time to chug copious amounts of warm beer. Have a hell of a day.
If You’re Going To Be In Tampa
- We’re drinking manly beers and doing absurd shots like the “LeBomb James” at MacDinton’s Irish Pub from 1 p.m. until 3:30. Come find us and we can do a shot. We’ll decide who’s paying later.
- After the pub, meet us at our tailgate co-hosted with the American Outlaws supporters group at 3:30/4. We’ll be in Lot 6D. The tailgate is going to be replete with a gin bucket, case upon case of beer, some mediocre grub and snacks.
- Not sure what’s going on after the match, but you’re more than welcome to come back to the tailgate before we move our evening of debauchery on to a new locale. Simply put, we’re here to party! OK, we stole that line from Puck.
- If you get lost or simply want to know what we’re up to, feel free to give Dan a ring at 201-952-4588.
If You’re Crazy And Not Going To Be In Tampa
- Our esteemed senior writer Jon Levy will be covering the match live from the press box (the cookies aren’t bad) via Twitter. Make sure you are following him (@TYAC_Jon) so you can ask him questions and chat during the match. He’s a good dude.
- Dan will be in the stands with our contributing writer Raf Crowley. Check for game-day photos and Dan’s thoughts on the match at our main Twitter account (@YanksAreComing).
- Look for a late night Wednesday/early Thursday morning player ratings post from our own Doug Beard.
- Hope you have a great spot to enjoy a few brews and maybe a whiskey or two while we take down El Salvador.
If you’re not pumped up for the match, well, we suggest you watch this video. It’s freaking awesome. We swear.
Filed Under: February 2010
About the Author: